ARNA Panacea is a solution which provides to all interested participants in the cancer diagnosis market with a new way of accessing and interacting with the system for collecting and storing medical research data. By using ARNA tokens, their holders will be able to access services and medical research data storage system for use in professional medical purposes, and to raise funds to begin new researches.
ARNA Genomics was established
Seed round; Development of ARNA-Thermometr, a test for the presence of oncological diseases; “Know-how” objects formalization
Development of ARNA Breast Cancer — a high-precision test for early detection of breast cancer
Development of ARNA Colon Cancer; ARNA BC development is completed; Beginning of laboratory tests of ARNA BC; Submission of patent application No 1
End of laboratory tests of ARNA BC; Start of ARNA BC clinical research jointly with Sechenov University; Submission of application of Patent Cooperation Treaty No 1; Token Distribution Event
- Opening of the office and the 1st laboratory unit in the USA.
- Submission of application of Patent Cooperation Treaty No 2 and 3.
- Agreement of the regulatory strategy for ARNA BC. Launch of clinical research No 1 in the USA with FDA.
- ARNA CC development is completed, starting laboratory research.
- ARNA Panacea – launch of the beta version of blockchain-ecosystem, basic documentation for develop
- Using of ARNA Panacea’s blockchain ecosystem by interested market players (regulators, investors, users, etc.)
- Start of development: ARNA Lung, ARNA Liver, ARNA Pancreas;
- ARNA BC’s entry into the US market;
- Clinical trials in China;
- National phases: USA, China, India, EU, UK, Israel, Brazil;
- Seed round B;
- Receiving the first revenue.