Introducing the platform that allows its users to create, develop, and manage investment funds while providing management tools. The platform is also referred as the new standard for the tokenized investment vehicles that helps in bridging the gap between the crypto universes to fiat.
- Blackmoon Financial Group is founded.
- First alternative debt fund is incorporated to make fixed-income investments.
First loans are processed by the Blackmoon Lending Marketplace platform.
Blackmoon raises $2.5 million in equity capital from international venture funds Target Global, A&NN Group, Flint Capital, and several private investors.
Team is expanded to 16 FTE. 8 lenders among 7 countries with 17 investors on the Marketplace had made $40M in aggregate deals volume.
Version 2.0 of the Blackmoon Lending Marketplace platform is unveiled at LendIt 2017 in New York.
Blackmoon processes its first US-based loans and reaches $13M in monthly volumes.
- Development of Blackmoon Crypto Platform is initiated.
- Aggregated turnover at Blackmoon Lending Marketplace reached $100M.
Distribution of Blackmoon Crypto Platform Tokens.
Token distribution of the first fund: High yield fixed fiat income.
- Token distribution of the second fund: Low risk fixed fiat income.
- Application for a license in EU.
Release of the fund administration system.
Application for a license in the US.
Receive the fund managing and broker-dealer licenses to work with unaccredited fiat investors.
Broker-dealer license in the US.
Start of tokens sale in the US.